The FinTech futures weekly summary of the most important stories and developments in the industry from around the world.
This week we cover:
- Goldman Sachs analysts reveal abusive working conditions in a leaked survey
- New central bank rules are driving Pakistani banks to digital payments
- Revolut is leaving Canada after testing beta for a year and a half
- N26 loses 300 employees and HR managers in 12 months
- NatWest faces an FCA money laundering fee of over GBP 365 million
deel dit bericht
Much has been said about keeping order at home...