The FinTech futures weekly summary of the most important stories and developments in the industry from around the world.
This week we cover:
- Goldman-backed Flywire is filing for an IPO that could reach $ 3 billion
- Atom Bank closes the funding round with half of its 2019 valuation
- Nigerian fintech Flutterwave has received unicorn status with the $ 170 million series
- Insurtech Zego receives $ 150 million for joining the Unicorn Club
- London-based fintech WorldRemit is considering bringing a $ 1.5 billion Spac listing to the US